Who Am I?

My name is Cuong Do. I am studying math at the University of South Alabama in hopes of becoming a high school math teacher someday. I am a pretty friendly guy. I don't always say what is on my mind, but I do not let other people think for me. I believe that you only live life once, so why would you waste it trying to be someone else for the sake of acceptance? Be yourself and those worth accepting will have already accepted you. This is why I want to teach. Too many kids are so concerned about popularity, they throw their personality to the wind and it kills me to see that. I don't want to just shove number into their heads, I want to open their eyes to life. This may not be what they want, but it is certainly what they need.

Life: The Moments That Take Your Breath Away

Stress is the number one killer of the overall population. Stress is a mental issue, but not everyone knows how to cope with stress. The most common way to cope is to find an escape. Some people go to the gym, some play golf, some play video games. It's all about finding something that makes them happy. Every minute of everyday, everyone is looking for something to be happy about. Even emo kids are looking for happiness, they just seem to avoid the fact that anything makes them happy.

One thing that makes me smile is laughing. Laughing and other people laughing. This video gets me in a great mood every time.

Now, if that didn't make you laugh, then you are lacking a soul. However, the point is that if you are bogged down and stressed, find something that makes you smile and laugh. Look for the moments that take your breath away. Because even though you may not be breathing, those are the moments that you are truly alive. Fight stress, and live.